The media industry is characterized by which of the following?
Question 10a of 10 - The media
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: The media industry is characterized by which of the following?
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Pure competition
- Centralization of ownership
- A near-monopoly market structure
The correct answer is: Centralization of ownership. Nearly all of the media industry is controlled by a few large companies.
4 total views, 1 views today