Why can consumers have influence over politicians?
Question 10c of 10 - Consumer complaints
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Why can consumers have influence over politicians?
- Consumers are able to boycott politicians' reelection campaigns.
- Corporations use profits from consumers to lobby the government.
- Politicians rely on the votes of consumers to keep them in office.
- Government agencies are required to address consumer complaints.
The correct answer is: Politicians rely on the votes of consumers to keep them in office. Voters who rally a lot of other supporters can often get their representatives to promote their cause.
8 total views, 1 views today