Which was an effect of the flight of the middle class away from cities?
Question 12b of 12 - Changes in Culture and Politics
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: Which was an effect of the flight of the middle class away from cities?
- The rapid growth of cities
- More educated leaders in urban areas
- Unemployment increasing
- Political machines becoming more powerful
The correct answer is: Political machines becoming more powerful. The middle class left the cities, and the only people left were very poor. The city bosses gained power by capitalizing on the poverty.
4 total views, 1 views today