Which of the following is a technique advertisers employ to inc…
Question 12b of 25 - Consumer influencse
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Which of the following is a technique advertisers employ to increase consumer demand for their goods and services?
- Branding a product based on a negative news story.
- Making sure that there are only benefits.
- Selling goods for less than they cost to produce.
- Turning luxuries into necessities.
The correct answer is: Turning luxuries into necessities. When luxuries are turned into necessities, more people will need and want to buy them.
4 total views, 1 views today