Which of the following cannot be done by the government in a command economy?
Question 13b of 25 - Socialism
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Which of the following cannot be done by the government in a command economy?
- Allocating resources for maximum production.
- Setting wages for workers.
- Assigning production goals to producers.
- Deciding what goods consumers buy.
The correct answer is: Deciding what goods consumers buy. In a command economy, the government can decide what is available to buy, but consumers still freely choose what they buy
8 total views, 1 views today