Question 15b of 20 - Multiple Perspectives
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Which of these best defines the philosophical perspective that might be used in a multiple-perspective analysis essay?
- How power works in the text: who has it, who doesn't, and how it's exercised
- How the words are combined in the text to provide meaning
- How the writer feels about the work in his or her own subjective opinion
The correct answer is: The different ethical values or worldviews the author seems to be discussing directly or indirectly in the text.
9 total views, 1 views today