Since most American media are privately owned:
Question 16c of 20 - Linkage Institutions
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Since most American media are privately owned:
- they can ignore the bottom line.
- they cannot rely on government funding.
- they are rather subjective.
- they are dependent upon donations from the public.
The correct answer is: they cannot rely on government funding. Media companies must turn a profit to survive. The American media pride themselves on their objectivity. Only public television and radio stations depend on
4 total views, 1 views today