Media companies make all of their revenue using which of the following methods?
Question 17a of 25 - The media
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Media companies make all of their revenue using which of the following methods?
- Selling ads and subscriptions.
- Recycling old programming.
- Making capital investments.
- Buying low and selling high.
The correct answer is: Selling ads and subscriptions. Media companies make money from advertisers and users.
2 total views, 1 views today