Which of the following best states the chronological relationsh…
Question 1c of 20 - Literary Context
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: Which of the following best states the chronological relationship between Neoclassicism and Romanticism in English literary history?
- Romanticism preceded Neoclassicism.
- Neoclassicism preceded Romanticism.
- Neoclassicism and Romanticism occurred at the same time.
- Hundreds of years separate the two eras.
The correct answer is: Neoclassicism preceded Romanticism.
16 total views, 1 views today