A warranty protects consumers against what?
Question 2c of 10 - Store policies
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: A warranty protects consumers against what?
- Government regulations
- Anticompetitive behaviors
- Fraud and misrepresentation
- Defective or damaged products
The correct answer is: Defective or damaged products. A warranty is a good feature to look for because it ensures that the consumer gets what he or she is paying for.
3 total views, 1 views today