Which was true about most immigrant neighborhoods in urban areas?
Question 3c of 12 - Immigration
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: Which was true about most immigrant neighborhoods in urban areas?
- They were located on the outskirts of the cities.
- They were crowded and unhealthy.
- They were built and run by industrialists.
- Most immigrants owned their houses.
The correct answer is: They were crowded and unhealthy. Diseases often spread rapidly throughout the neighborhoods.
3 total views, 1 views today