Column 1 shows languages that were spoken in Britain at differe…
Question 4b of 10 - Chaucer's England
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: Column 1 shows languages that were spoken in Britain at different points in its history. Match the language in column 1 with the best description in column 2.
- Celtic C. A mixture of several languages
- French in 1300 A. In Britain, this language came first
- English B. Considered "noble"
- Latin D. Brought by the Romans
The correct answer is: Celtic: In Britain, this one came first; French in 1300: Considered "noble"; English: A mixture of several languages; and Latin: Brought by the Romans.
3 total views, 2 views today