Column 1 shows languages that were spoken in Britain at differe…
Question 4c of 10 - Chaucer's England
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: Column 1 shows languages that were spoken in Britain at different points in its history. Match the language in column 1 with the best description in column 2.
- Germanic D. Spoken by commoners
- French B. Introduced by Normans
- Latin in 1300 C. Introduced by the Romans
- English in 1300 A. Spoken by Anglo-Saxon invaders
The correct answer is: Spoken by Anglo-Saxon invaders; French: Introduced by Normans; Latin in 1300: Introduced by the Romans; and English in 1300: Spoken by commoners.
4 total views, 1 views today