What does the elastic clause do?
Question 7a of 10 - Federalism - state and national
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: What does the elastic clause do?
- It tells states to cooperate with one another.
- It explains what duties state government has.
- It allows the federal government to expand its powers.
- It shifts power from the federal government to the states.
The correct answer is: It allows the federal government to expand its powers.
3 total views, 1 views today