In chapter 21, why did the small landowners begin to lose their farms?
Question 7b of 10 - The Grapes of Wrath
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: In chapter 21, why did the small landowners begin to lose their farms?
- Because people no longer needed fruits and vegetables
- Because the farms were destroyed by an earthquake
- Because canneries sold fruit for less
- Because freezer companies became popular
The correct answer is: Because canneries sold fruit for less.
15 total views, 1 views today