What is a frame narrative?
Question 8a of 10 - Structure of The Canterbury Tales
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: What is a frame narrative?
- A narrative set within a specific time frame, such as the 1850s
- A set of stories nested inside other stories
- A story in which one character is set up to appear as if he or she committed a crime, when in fact the crime was committed by the person who was behind the setup
- A narrative with specific boundaries that represent stages of a story, similar to frames of a movie or comic strip
The correct answer is: A set of stories nested inside other stories.
4 total views, 2 views today