Read the following paragraph: The only ability that we k…
Question 8b of 10 - Understand the Impact of Time
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Read the following paragraph: The only ability that we know for certain that standardized tests can measure is the ability to take tests. A student with a short attention span, a student who suffers from lack of sleep, a student who fails to decipher a poorly written question, is doomed to bear the label of "unsatisfactory aptitude" when aptitude was never in fact a variable. Which is most clearly the central idea of the paragraph?
- Aptitude is impossible to assess.
- Only devoted students succeed.
- Standardized tests are ineffective.
- Exams are often poorly written.
The correct answer is: Standardized tests are ineffective.
6 total views, 1 views today