Of the following aspects of Things Fall Apart, which is probabl…
Question 9a of 10 - Beliefs, Perspectives, and Assumptions in Things Fall Apart
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: Of the following aspects of Things Fall Apart, which is probably the most significant in terms of inferring Achebe's beliefs, perspectives, and assumptions?
- The opposite extremes represented by Unoka and Okonkwo
- The labor-intensive nature of yam crops
- The first-person narrative approach
- The fact that Achebe uses a sequential approach in presenting the events of the plot
The correct answer is: The opposite extremes represented by Unoka and Okonkwo.
2 total views, 1 views today