How has the Internet helped boycotters?
Question 9b of 10 - Consumer complaints
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: How has the Internet helped boycotters?
- It has increased competition by introducing online retail sales.
- It enables outsourcing and helps companies keep their production costs down.
- It makes it easy for consumers to share their product reviews with each other.
- It enables boycotters to organize and publicize their activities more easily.
The correct answer is: It enables boycotters to organize and publicize their activities more easily. The powerful communication that's enabled by the Internet helps many types of groups carry out their activities more successfully.
6 total views, 1 views today