What are Normal Trade Relations?
Question 9c of 10 - WTO
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: What are Normal Trade Relations?
- A process for collecting a set tariff on specific imported goods
- A multilateral approach to promoting free trade around the world
- An agreement to peg a floating currency to a more stable currency
- A treaty to create favorable trade terms between two nations
The correct answer is: A treaty to create favorable trade terms between two nations. Countries with NTR treaties give each other the best trade terms than they give anybody else, usually as very low tariffs
6 total views, 1 views today