|Rank Country GDP (Nominal) (billions of $)||1United States 20,807.27||2 China 15,222.16||3 Japan 4,910.58||4 Germany 3,780.55|
Which country is first in economy 2020?
|Code Country/Economy GDP (Nominal) (billions of $)||Rank||World||USAUnited States 1||CHN China 2|
Who is the first economy in the world?
1. United States: USD 25.3 trillion in 2024. FocusEconomics panelists see the U.S. retaining its title as the world’s largest economy, with a forecast for nominal GDP of USD 25.3 trillion in 2024.
Which country has the best economy in the world 2020?
- United States. GDP – Nominal: $20.81 trillion. …
- China. GDP – Nominal: $14.86 trillion. …
- Japan. GDP – Nominal: $4.91 trillion. …
- Germany. GDP – Nominal: $3.78 trillion. …
- United Kingdom. GDP – Nominal: $2.64 trillion. …
- India. GDP – Nominal: $2.59 trillion. …
- France. GDP – Nominal: $2.55 trillion. …
- Italy. GDP – Nominal: $1.85 trillion.
Who is richest country in the world?
|Rank Country GDP-PPP ($)||1Luxembourg 118,001||2 Singapore 97,057||3 Ireland 94,392||4 Qatar 93,508|
Which country is No 1 in world?
|Rank Country Score||1Finland 99.06||2 Denmark 98.13||3 Norway 96.75||4 Belgium 96.53|
Is China richer than USA?
|Country (or region) Total wealth (USD bn) Share||Europe 103,213 24.7%||Asia-Pacific 75,227 18.0%||China 74,884 17.9%|
Who has the best economy?
- United States.
- United Kingdom.
Which is the richest country in Africa?
Nigeria is the richest and most populous country in Africa. The country’s large population of 211 million is a likely contributor to its large GDP.
Which country has highest debt?
|Rank Country/Region External debt US dollars||1United States 2.0275951×1013||2 United Kingdom 9.019×1012||3 France 7.3239×1012||4 Germany 5.7358032×1012|
What is the 10 richest countries in the world?
- United States ($18.62 Tn)
- China ($11.22 Tn)
- Japan ($4.94 Tn)
- Germany ($3.48 Tn)
- United Kingdom ($2.65 Tn)
- France ($2.47 Tn)
- India ($2.26 Tn)
- Italy ($1.86 Tn)
Is Dubai the richest country in the world?
Dubai began shipping oil in 1969 and before gaining independence from Great Britain in 1971, when it became one of the UAE’s seven emirates. … The UAE is the third-richest country in the world, below Luxembourg at number two and Qatar at number one, with a GDP per capita of $57,744.
Is Canada richer than USA?
While both countries are in the list of top ten economies in the world in 2018, the US is the largest economy in the world, with US$20.4 trillion, with Canada ranking tenth at US$1.8 trillion. … The United States on “health outcomes, education levels and other such metrics” scores lower than other rich nations.
Why is Qatar so rich?
Qatar is a World Bank high-income economy, backed by the world’s third-largest natural gas reserves and oil reserves. Qatar is the world’s largest emitter of greenhouse gasses per capita. … For its size, Qatar wields disproportionate influence in the world, and has been identified as a middle power.
Is Singapore richer than USA?
|Country GDP per capita (USD)||Ireland $79,668.50||Norway $67,988.59||United States $63,051.40||Singapore $58,483.96|
Which country has most beautiful girls?
- Turkey. Meryem Uzerli, Actress. …
- Brazil. Alinne Moraes, Actress. …
- France. Louise Bourgoin, TV Actor Model. …
- Russia. Maria Sharapova, Tennis Player. …
- Italy. Monica Bellucci, Model. …
- India. Priyanka Chopra, Actor & Model. …
- Ukraine. …