“My thoughts are with you” is a way of stating care and compassion. We use this expression when someone needs support due to health issues , or any difficult or sad life event. It expresses our concern and shows the other person we are thinking about their situation.
How do you say my thoughts are with you?
- I'm praying for you to get well soon. Let me know if you need anything. Prayers can play their part in healing the body and mind. ...
- I'm sorry this sickness is part of your life. I am here with you every step of the way.
When to say you are in my thoughts and prayers?
The meaning of the phrase, “You're in my thoughts and prayers” said to someone grieving is clear . You are keeping them in your thoughts and including them in your prayers. This phrase has been used to express of concern and caring. Some people object to this saying, citing it is cliché and doesn't feel sincere.
What can I say instead of my thoughts are with you?
- I'm here for you. ...
- My favorite memory of your loved one is... ...
- I am so sad to hear about your loss. ...
- They always told me so much about you. ...
- I'm only a phone call away. ...
- I'm thinking of you today. ...
- I am so sorry. ...
- We will miss them so much.
What does you're in my thoughts mean?
phrase. DEFINITIONS1. if someone is in your thoughts, you think about them a lot . This expression is often used for telling someone who is unhappy that you are thinking about them. We want you to know that you're in our thoughts.
Is it OK to say my thoughts are with you?
“My thoughts are with you” is a way of stating care and compassion . ... It expresses our concern and shows the other person we are thinking about their situation. It can be used to comfort someone if a loved one is sick or dying, or if they lost a competition, or a friend, or are going through a divorce etc.
How do you say I'm praying for you?
- “I hope this doesn't come off too strong, but I've been thinking of you. ...
- “I've been thinking of you and what you're going through. ...
- “I can't imagine how that must feel. ...
- “I've been thinking about your situation.
What can I say instead of sending love?
- “If you're not being served by what's at hand, then let it go. ...
- “Of all the things I am grateful for, it's you. ...
- “If the goal seems too big right now, then take a step back to breathe. ...
- “Grab my hand, because we're going to travel this road together.
What does I'll keep you in my thoughts mean?
I will think about you (often). It is an expression of caring.
What prayer do you say when someone dies?
Eternal rest grant unto them , O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.
Can I keep my family in my thoughts?
“ Our family is keeping your family in our thoughts and prayers .” “Please forgive me for my loss of words at this time. ... “Thinking of you and wishing you moments of peace and comfort as you remember a friend who was so close to you.” “Those we lose continue on in our hearts and memories.”
What to say to someone to let them know you are thinking of them?
- “I've been thinking about you.”
- “You've been on my mind a lot lately.”
- “Thinking of you always makes my day.”
- “Just wanted to send some happy thoughts your way today.”
What do you say at time of loss?
- I am so sorry for your loss.
- I wish I had the right words, just know I care.
- I don't know how you feel, but I am here to help in any way I can.
- You and your loved one will be in my thoughts and prayers.
- My favorite memory of your loved one is...
- I am always just a phone call away.
What are the example of thoughts?
The definition of thought is the act of thinking, or the outcome of mental activity. An example of thought is to be deeply concentrating on how to figure out a problem . An example of thought is an idea on how to solve a problem.
Is it on my thoughts or in my thoughts?
1 Answer. We tend to say something is “on my mind ” when something is preoccupying our thoughts – that we are actively thinking about it. Otherwise, we say something is “in my mind” to denote that we have remembered something but it is not at the forefront of our thoughts.
What are positive thoughts example?
Here are some examples of future-focused positive thoughts: “It's all going to turn out fine.” “I can't wait to go to that event next week. ” “I will continue to work toward my goals, so I know that my future is going to be great.”